Many thanks for the contributors who are making themselves available to discuss OtherWise Christian 2: Stories of Resistance.
There are a few more who are swamped with Real Life stuff–from grief to family concerns to pastoring. This is a strange time. The remainder may or may not chime in if they get a break in their schedule. Sending love to one and all.
That said, we have TWENTY-
TWOTHREE contributors confirmed for EIGHT NINE sessions over THREE days (PLUS we have added a BONUS ROUND during HOLY WEEK!).
While not all of our contributors are transgender (“OtherWise” includes intersex, two spirit, and more), the Transgender Day of Visibility (#TDOV) lands right in the middle of our launch on Tuesday, March 31. Visibility is only part of the equation.
This TDOV, we are also proclaiming #YouAreNotAMistake, #NoBodyIsShameful, #NoBodyIsDisposable! We also encourage you to post, blog, tweet, and OtherWise lift up the #OtherWiseSacred hashtag (together with variations on #TransAndSacred, #IntersexAndSacred, etc)!
Click through to see recordings of our lively conversations among the author-contributors!
Monday, March 30, 2020
- Opening Readings and Remarks
- Faith Talk with Debra Hopkins, Jessica Henrich, Chris Paige
- Culture Talk with delfin bautista, Ryan Amir Harris, Z Shane Zaldivar
- Intersex Roundtable with Lianne Simon, Donovan Ackley III, Mir Plemmons
Tuesday, March 31, 2020
- Healing Talk with Mykal Shannon, Yadi Martinez Reyna, KimiFloyd
- Jewish Roundtable with Enzi Tanner, Mycroft Masada, Liam Hooper
Wednesday, April 1, 2020
- Black Trans Roundtable with Diamond Stylz, Merrick Moses, Louis Mitchell
- Gender Talk with Erin Swenson, Dee Dee Watters, Bobbi Taylor
Bonus Round: Tuesday, April 7, 2020