Editor/Publisher Mx Chris Paige is seeking:
- OtherWise-gendered (transgender, intersex, gender non-conforming, and more) authors
- of diverse spiritual and religious backgrounds
- offering perspectives from outside of the United States (including recent refugees and asylum seekers who may currently reside in the U.S.)
- to work on essays between 1000 and 2500 words in English
- that reflect on your lived experience about “What has prevented you…”
The project is a book anthology titled OtherWise Christian: What Shall Prevent Me? which is inspired by the Christian text of the “Ethiopian eunuch” in Acts chapter 8.
You can — but do not have to — come from a Christian perspective. Encounters with Christian and European colonization will be an important part of this offering.
Please be in touch to discuss alternatives if writing in English is not the easiest way for you to communicate. Or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- November 30, 2020 is the deadline for authors outside of the U.S., though you are encouraged to make contact sooner. August 20, 2020 is the deadline for authors in the U.S.
- House of Rainbow will be hosting a free webinar for potential contributors on August 10, 2020. Please inquire for details.
- Longer Call for OtherWise Christian 3 articles, emphasizing the Acts 8 text from Christian scripture
- Update on OtherWise Christian 3 (August 2, 2020).
- You do not have to use your legal name, if that does not feel safe. Glad to work with anonymous contributions. Please inquire.